Sunday, March 9, 2014

A blind person's experience with Pinterest

Hello friends! Recently, I have been working on an interview with a friend of mine who runs a blog about writing called Wording Well. Her name is Lorraine Reguly, and we will shortly be co-authoring a post about yours truly. She has encouraged me to be more open about the fact that I am blind and share some more about how I manage my life in general and this website in particular. She was surprised that a blind person is on Pinterest much less that I seem to be building a following there and am actually using it to promote sales of amusement equipment and related items. She wanted to hear how I do this and thought I should write a post to share my experience with the rest of you. I hope you enjoy the post. I have never thought of anything I do as being all that special. However, the more that I interact with people the more I am realizing I am an inspiration to many of you. So, I am embracing that role and sharing some of how I do this with you. Feel free to forward any questions about me in particular or blind people in general. I like to think I am unique, but I'm sure I can help with any of your questions.

Pinterest screen shotWhy I joined

No comments: